COVID-19 Update – November, 2020
From GoodNight GoodMorning - challenges to personalized bra-fitting. We are continuing to maintain a safe environment for customers and employees.
What measures are being taken inside the boutique?
- We are sanitizing and cleaning constantly – after each appointment with the customer – all affected surfaces and garments are sanitized.
- Garment fittings will be by appointment only. Please call us to see if we have available time and all safety distancing measures are adhered to in the store.
- There will be a maximum of 2 customers and 2 fitters allowed at a time in the store for a maximum capacity of 4. There will be no exceptions.
- We will be assisting you with distanced bra fitting; no one will be in the fitting room beside you. We will be wearing masks at all times.
- We will still be offering contactless, curbside pick-up, mailings of the purchases as well deliveries.
What are we asking of our customers before entering the boutique?
- Face mask fully covering your nose and mouth is mandatory inside the store.
- Customers must be asymptomatic, and not travelled within the past 14 days.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- Please be on time for your appointment as your time will be shortened if there is another booking right after you.
- Whenever possible please come alone to your booked appointment.
- The exception being an elderly person that needs assistance, a person with a child, a mother with a daughter under the age of 21 that is being fitted.